[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <gr at redskycom dot net>
 To:  "'Holger Bauer'" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RV: flash card URGENT NOW
 Date:  Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:59:59 +0100
Ok, many thanks.

I will buy one, what do you suggest to be sure to do not overwrite (?)

Then I download the net45xx-1.0.img and put the file on c:\ (correct??)

Then I think I have to run the physdiskwrite 0.4, nothing appears (I
hope this is an extra  command for the dos prompt)

Then I go to the command line and type: physdiskwrite C:\net45xx-1.0.img
(so were I put the final destination ???)

Then finally the img should be on the FC

Is it correct ?

Thanks Gianluca

Von: gr at redskycom dot net [mailto:gr at redskycom dot net]

An: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch