[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <gr at redskycom dot net>
 To:  "'Holger Bauer'" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SOEKRIS INSTALLATION (???)
 Date:  Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:16:06 +0100
How can I talk to the soekris equipment, do I need a serial to serial
cable and connect it to the console port and to my pc?

And then, how can I set the speed to 9600 ( set ConSpeed=9600 for
Soekris boxes) if I don't know the default speed ?

Do I have to use the hyperterminal de windows or other program?

Many thanks
Gianluca

Von: gr at redskycom dot net [mailto:gr at redskycom dot net]

An: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch