[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Khaled Dakakni" <dakakas7 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  2 Firewalls, and one big problem
 Date:  Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:24:26 +0000
Hello all,

I have 2 firewalls one is Isa 2000 server and the monowall, When i disable
my Isa 2000 firewall my internet connection speeds up and smtp and ftp and
yahoo messenger work.. but when i enable the isa 2000 firewall smtp and ftp
and yahoo messenger doesn't work as well as the internet connection gets
soooo slow.. Now is there any rule i can place in mono in order to forward
smtp and ftp and yahoo cam and keep my other firewall disabled.. This is an
urgent question so someone help :)

Monowall is the perfect solutions to your problems although it is a problem
in the begginging but things tend to clear up cause of your wonderful help..
special thanx to Adam Nellman