[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Khaled Dakakni" <dakakas7 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  2 firewalls and one problem
 Date:  Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:36:06 +0000
Hello all,

I am currently using 2 firewalls one is Isa 2000 server and one is monowall,
when i disable my Isa 2000 server firewall my ftp and smtp and yahoo
messenger works perfectly and the internet connection becomes very fast as
it used to before Monowall. But when i enable the Isa 2000 server firewall
the smtp and ftp and yahoo messenger do not connect and my internet
connection becomes very slow, unbearable.. Is there a rule i should forward
to monowall to make smtp and ftp and yahoo messenger work? cause i dont want
the firewall i have in Isa 2000 to be enabled  .. waiting for a reply