[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <dakakas7 at hotmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 2 Firewalls, and one big problem
 Date:  Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:00:00 -0500
I had similar problems when using Smoothwall and ISA together, something
about ISA does not like having another firewall in front of it. I found it
to be a large waste of time to configure ISA, thus I disabled it and have
never looked back. ISA in my opinion is a useless, bloated, typical piece of
M$ software. I know it has some positive benefits in reporting and such but
I stay away from it at all costs.

Dave