[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Smith <clearview9999 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Cannot get SSH (or any service published) behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:01:37 -0800 (PST)
I need to publish SMTP, WEB, SSH, etc. behind
m0n0wall, but am about to give up on the product
(which I love).

I have tried every setting withing NAT, FIREWALL
RULES, ServerNAT, 1:1, etc.

I have had no problem configuring PPTP through a
RADIUS server.  I have had no problem configuring
IPSec VPN between networks.  The only problem I am
having is with publishing these other services.

I have been working with firewalls for a long time and
also certified on certain products.  I have been
searcing the mail archives and see quick answers, but
I don't think you realize that there are a great
number of us struggling with this and that I never see
the people asking for help sending another message is
saying what you told them worked.

I believe they are giving up and moving to another
product like I may have to.  I have been strugling
with this for over a week.

Any real help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools