[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason P Jones" <jjones at integracon dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  CF card prep and image install
 Date:  Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:37:29 -0500
Hello,
 I've got a rather strange issue- when I drag the net45xx-1.0.img file to
the physdiskwrite.exe utility on windows- I get the normal sequence of
events- It asks what disk I choose the correct one- and it runs through the
image xfer process. On ONE and ONLY ONE of my 8 BRAND NEW CF cards (ranging
from 8-64 MB) it works every time. On the others, it xfers as mentioned, but
the soekris (I'm using net4501's) never replies to a ping (192.168.1.1) or
allows http access. I really need these ready for tomorrow's deployment, and
it's pretty weird to me thus far. Anyone have a clue?

Jason P Jones
MCSE+I,MCT,CCNA,LCP,CCA,CNA,CIWA,INET+,Network+,A+
Integracon Technologies
865.382.7400