[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 Subject:  Other than the obvious what hardware will m0n0wall run on?
 Date:  Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:10:07 -0600
I know that we can run this on PC hardware big and small
Soekris and WRAP devices but what other hardware have you guys had
luck running this on

I saw a Nokia IP120 in the Gallery which excited me a bit since they are
selling for $50-$100 or less now on ebay but it got me wondering what
other devices could be lurking out there that this software might find
or might have already found a home on.

Also ... does anyone know the cpu speed of the nokia IP120?
I have one of these coming that was willed to me by a friend
and wondered what kind of perfomance I can expect to get through
it with m0n0wall. The only specs that I have seen out there is that
it's got 128mb ram.

David Rodgers