[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <EXT dash Mike dot Bradshaw at nokia dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] All CF cards created equally?
 Date:  Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:44:55 +0200

I have been struggling with a Verbatim 64MB card, trying to get it to work with a Sokeris 4501.
i was not sure if it was the Adaptor i was using to write the image, a Samsung 5-in-1 USB reader,
the Flash card, or physdiskwrite.
I dont currently have a runing U**x box to DD with, so i can eliminate physdiskwrite (i don't think
it is this but with no other CF cards, or adaptors, this is the only elimination i can do)
On the Sokeris Console it gets to the bios screen and then comes up with a "no boot device" message.

from some of the early posts (in the list archive) i think i may need to junk the Verbatium, and buy
some other brand of card.

anyone any recommendations on brand?

thanks
mike