[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason P Jones" <jjones at integracon dot com>
 To:  "'Chad R. Larson'" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>, <EXT dash Mike dot Bradshaw at nokia dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] All CF cards created equally?
 Date:  Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:25:44 -0500
I'm on XP (and I tried it on another vanilla 2000 box) on Windoze- but
physdiskwrite will NOT work, so I'm just using dd for linux and dd for
windows now. It is working. The PNY's I imaged before with physdiskwrite can
re-image (upgrade etc) but I cannot get any NEW ones to boot. Looks like
maybe boot sector problems with the image write from physdiskwrite, but
that's mostly a guess. I'll just use dd for now, but someone may want to
eventually look at physdiskwrite further to see if maybe there's an issue.

Jason P Jones
MCSE+I,MCT,CCNA,LCP,CCA,CNA,CIWA,INET+,Network+,A+
Integracon Technologies
865.382.7400