[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <jim at giffords dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] need help with DMZ setup, and broken ipsec tunnels
 Date:  Thu, 4 Mar 2004 01:20:51 -0500
Well, after having spent 3 days pounding on this, I finally found a bad
ethernet cable that was causing all sorts of funky behavior.  Replacing
the cable and rebooting the m0n0wall fixed the DMZ issues I was having.
Server NAT is working fine.  The cutover to the m0n0wall setup from
the old linksys NAT box was otherwise painless.  Network downtime for
clients was less than 2 minutes.

The client is extremely pleased with the result.

jim

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 02:16:52PM -0500, Jim Gifford wrote:
[... a bunch of stuff about DMZ and IPSec problems deleted ...]