[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barber, Patrick (MCI)" <patrick dot barber dash eds at eds dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Access to webGUI using generic-pc-1.0.img
 Date:  Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:54:36 -0000
Hi,
I have installed the latest version onto a Harddisk, installed the Harddisk into a Nokia IP120 which
boots fine. The DHCP client on the WAN interface gets an IP address from a DHCP server OK...the DHCP
server on LAN Interface is releasing IP addresses to clients OK. However I cannot connect to the
webGUI with a client on the LAN interface.

During Bootup messages I See the following message

IP Filter: v3.4.31 initialized.  Default = block all, Logging = enabled

If I scan the m0n0wall with NMAP I see no ports open? Which I think is abit strange as it is
accepting and replying DHCP requests.

If I run tcpdump on the client I see the syn packets leave the client going to m0n0wall on TCP port
80 but get no syn/ack packets.

Can anyone please help?

--

Patrick Barber