[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barber, Patrick (MCI)" <patrick dot barber dash eds at eds dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Access to webGUI using generic-pc-1.0.img -more in fo
 Date:  Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:57:39 -0000
Tried the same image on a generic-pc with the same results...DHCP server
released an IP address, DHCP client received an IP address. Tried access
webGUI with Internet Exploder it timed out, tried access webGUI with Mozilla
Firefox it timed out.

I have also tried pb27 on the Nokia, and a generic PC with the same
reults....

Help...I really like the look of this product...it answers all my
problems...and I would really like to try it....

Patrick