[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barber, Patrick (MCI)" <patrick dot barber dash eds at eds dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Access to webGUI using generic-pc-1.0.img -more in fo
 Date:  Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:41:24 -0000
Was worth a try...my IE settings were originally with proxy server set,
however I have firefox set with two profiles...one with proxy server (wasn't
used) one without proxy server (used for testing)...

As another possible I tried using two separate PCs to access webGUI...my
laptop(w2k) using IE and firefox, and my desktop SuSE linux running firefox.

Still no joy...