[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cannot get SSH (or any service published) behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:00:32 +1000
Hi Joe,

The reason you are not getting more help on here is because of the
desperate lack of information in your original and followup posts.  You
were even asked for more information, yet you didn't post any to the
list.

Unless you describe your configuration in enough detail for someone else
to know what you have done, then it is next to impossible for people to
help.

As for the gateway, this will kill any service if its pointing to
anywhere other than where it shuld - your m0n0wall config was fine, it
seemed, but you had configured your server incorrectly.  If you had
given enough information about your m0n0wall configuration, then maybe
we could have helped you solve this earlier.

Again, the main reason questions don't get answered is because of a
dearth of information about the actual in-place configuration of a
m0n0wall, NOT because we don't care.  We all have other things to do -
and do not get paid for supporting m0n0wall - but are willing to help
where the poster offers sufficient information to let us help.

Regards,
HiltonT

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/