[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DMZ and Wireless card
 Date:  Sun, 07 Mar 2004 15:17:09 +1000
Hi Steven,

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 14:57, steven murphy wrote:
> I got a netgear MA311, works with hostAP, all is well, as to my DMZ
> question earlier, I want to make the Wireless network a DMZ for guests.
> the realtek cards are great, I consider them the best cards on the
> market for the price. I had gotten 70 cards for $25.00.

Realtek are cheap cards.  I use them *only* when the client cannot
afford Intel NICs.

> Im plan on adding forums for m0n0wall to my site as well

There was a general consensus among the whole list that forums weren't
liked or wanted for support as they are too time consuming to monitor.
I'd check this with Manuel before going ahead.

--

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/