[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Disk-On-Chip?
 Date:  Sun, 7 Mar 2004 22:23:02 -0800
Has anyone installed m0n0wall on a system that uses Disk-on-chip?

I have two Net Nimble WRIP systems that I would love to replace the
software with m0n0wall.  Net Nimble's software is very limited and uses
old drivers and such.  It's very proprietary.  The biggest problem I
have, it comes with no documentation at all.  I just have to guess at
what I'm doing.  If I could rewind, I would not have bought them.

If anyone has any information on how to get m0n0wall onto a
Disk-on-chip type system, please email me.

Thanks!

System info:
	Cyrix 486DX4
	16MB RAM
	16MB? HDD (15872 blocks)
smime.p7s (2.9 KB, application/pkcs7-signature)