[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Disk-On-Chip?
 Date:  Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:39:12 -0600
Ahh ... ok ... the diskonchip units that I have seen just look like a
black plastic lump that plugs right into
an ide channel.

You may also want to hit ebay and look for a nokia ip120 before you
invest in a soekris box.

I won an ip120 for $56US

they are functionally equivalent to a soekris 4801

Pentium class 266 cpu
128mb memory
3 ethernet ports

and they come with a 10 gig hard drive

In mine I replaced the hard drive with one of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=2791353055&category=51076

The one I am using is only 64 megabytes though and I got it for $5US

David Rodgers