[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans J King" <kingf1 at cs dot man dot ac dot uk>
 To:  "'Greg Sims'" <greg underscore sims at earthlink dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Install on PC that Can't Boot from CD
 Date:  Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:42:49 +0100
Hi Greg,

I've checked the fstab file in the image I made and it is correct so I'm
not sure what's going wrong. However I have uploaded a new image that is
meant to be installed on /dev/ad1 but uses a floppy disk for the
configuration file much like the ISO version. M0n0wall expects to use a
blank msdos formatted floppy in /dev/fd0.

The image is at
ftp://ftp.lin-x-pert.com/pub/m0n0wall/generic-pc-ad1-fd-pb14r457.img

HTH,

Frans