[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hugues Belanger <hbelanger at 701 dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  MTU & DSL problem
 Date:  Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:12:17 -0400
Well Gents,

I had to stop using m0n0 this week and went back to Bering. I have a few
commercial  customer's  and decided to try m0no at one of them, to my
dessapoitment m0n0 didn't not perform well ...! For some strange reason m0n0
on a adsl +pppoe + MTU = 1492 stopped all internal users to access sites like
google + apple.com + 3com.com + cnn.com + msn.com to name and few.

But Bering with the same MTU work flawlessly...???

To bad cause I really liked the interface