[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah at acm dot org>
 To:  Cam Johnson <camjohnson at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  bmah at acm dot org, Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>, Federico Krum <federico at thehost dot com dot ar>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Biginner:Multiples WAN IPs
 Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:28:28 -0700
If memory serves me right, Cam Johnson wrote:
> Can you please let me know here I can get these patches?

I described an earlier version of these patches (originally for pb13
but still applicable for pb14) in a posting to this list.  If you look
through the archives you can probably find it.

What I should do ideally is to make up a Web page and put my
slightly-updated-for-pb14 patches there...please send me a ping if I
don't do this in what seems to be a reasonable amount of time.

Bruce.