[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>, Jukka Tainio <Jukka dot Tainio at Kase dot fi>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall and IPSEC with dynamic WAN interface addr ess
 Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:54:51 +0200
Me too, I would be interested in this functionality!

m0n0wall will make it to production for 3-4 appliances already (since NAT is
more flexible) to separate some networks for one of our customers.

When this VPN issue gets fixed, we can propose the m0n0wall solution to our
smaller customers too!

Regards,
Joachim

P.S. If testing is needed, I'm here ;-)