[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Binitim Dimais (Yahoo)" <binitimdimais at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Res: RE: [m0n0wall] About NAT using my GS-R250S Plus/Duo ADSL
 Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:18:08 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
webgui configuration?

Thank you,

Cristian

-------Mensagem original-------

De: Christiaens Joachim
Data: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 16:01:28
Para: 'm0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'

Cristian,

To disable NAT, just enable 'enhanced NAT' and leave the rules empty. You
should also remove all 1:1 nat rules.
Normally, any auto-created firewall-rule as a result of NAT is deleted with
the deletion of a NAT rule, so that should be OK.
You may want to enable local networks traffic to pass the m0n0wall too...

Regards,
Joachim

De: Christiaens Joachim

Data: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 14:29:53

Para: 'Binitim Dimais (Yahoo)'; m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

Assunto: RE: [m0n0wall] About NAT using my GS-R250S Plus/Duo ADSL Router

Hi,

have you disabled NAT on your m0n0wall, since your ADSL router is already

doing NAT?

Regards,

Joachim

website at www.oce.be