[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Binitim Dimais (Yahoo)" <binitimdimais at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Res: RE: RE: [m0n0wall] About NAT using my GS-R250S Plus/Duo ADSL
 Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:45:34 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Thank you again. Well, I did enable 'enhanced nat' and deleted all Inbound
and 1:1 NAT configurations as well as any auto-created firewall-rule as a
result of NAT. Then I created a mapping in the outbound section in order to
allow internet connectivity inside my lan and added a firewall rule as
follows:

proto: TCP
source: *
port:*
destination: 192.168.1.198 (ip number of pc running ftp service inside my
lan)
port: 21 (ftp)

lan.

Any additional hints?

Thank you,

Cristian

De: Christiaens Joachim

Data: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 16:01:28

Para: 'm0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'

Cristian,

To disable NAT, just enable 'enhanced NAT' and leave the rules empty. You

should also remove all 1:1 nat rules.

Normally, any auto-created firewall-rule as a result of NAT is deleted with

the deletion of a NAT rule, so that should be OK.

You may want to enable local networks traffic to pass the m0n0wall too...

Regards,

Joachim

De: Christiaens Joachim

Data: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 14:29:53

Para: 'Binitim Dimais (Yahoo)'; m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

Assunto: RE: [m0n0wall] About NAT using my GS-R250S Plus/Duo ADSL Router

Hi,

have you disabled NAT on your m0n0wall, since your ADSL router is already

doing NAT?

Regards,

Joachim

website at www.oce.be