[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phil Greenway <admin at wenck dot com dot au>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DNS Issues
 Date:  Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:10:14 +1000
Yeh sorry about that ... I wrote it so quickly and then shot it off.  Yes, I
did mean "can't"

I've had the same issues with running it at home. As you say, it bypasses
and that's the only way I've been able to get DNS to work.

I tried using the Ping from the WebGUI but it couldn't resolve the name.

Cheers

Phil

PS. Sorry Fred, didn't mean to send it just to you originally.