[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phil Greenway <admin at wenck dot com dot au>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DNS Issues
 Date:  Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:15:39 +1000
I've still had no success with getting M0n0wall to work with DNS.

From the WebGUI:-

Ping output:

ping: cannot resolve www.mpx.com.au: Host name lookup failure
ping: cannot resolve www.optus.com.au: Host name lookup failure

We are currently using NetBoz - it comes with it's own DNS Server.

Any ideas ?

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this Email message maybe
confidential. It is only intended for the recipient named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this Email is
unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this Email in error,
please accept our apology for the inconvenience. Would you please notify the
sender so that arrangements can be made for its retrieval or destruction.
Thank you.