[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andreas Schempp" <andreas at schempp dot ch>
 To:  krzys at wroclaw dot dialog dot net dot pl
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] vpn IPsec client
 Date:  Thu, 28 Aug 2003 01:28:58 +0200 (CEST)
Microsoft provieds an add-on for Windows 2000 and Windows XP to support IPSec.

I have never used IPSec with m0n0wall, but have installed and successfully used it with Trustix (a
Linux Distribution).

You'll find full instructions for Freeswan at http://vpn.ebootis.de/

Maybe this can help you a bit.

greez