[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phil Greenway <admin at wenck dot com dot au>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Startup Issue
 Date:  Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:21:20 +1000
Hi,

I just tried to setup M0n0wall on a different PC, so that I can test it
whilst everyone at work keeps working on a different box.

However, when I try to boot from CD - I get ...

Building the boot loader arguments
Relocating the loader and the BTX
Starting the BTX loader

and then it just stops.

Any ideas ?

This PC I'm using it on runs with BeOS and FreeBSD 4.8

Regards,

Phil Greenway
Systems Administrator
Wenck Group / AFM Insurance Brokers

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this Email message maybe
confidential. It is only intended for the recipient named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this Email is
unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this Email in error,
please accept our apology for the inconvenience. Would you please notify the
sender so that arrangements can be made for its retrieval or destruction.
Thank you.