[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Greg Sims" <greg underscore sims at earthlink dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Web Server Access Time
 Date:  Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:09:43 -0700
I'm having problems accessing the internal web server of m0n0wall.  When I
first boot the product I can access the configuration pages and the page to
page response time is about one second.  I tried to access the box this
morning and the page to page access time is over 20 seconds!  This is happen
at a time where there is little or no traffic on the LAN side of the box.
The routing functions of the box seem to be working OK.

The box is running on a 166 Mhz Pentium.  The load averages are: 0.64, 0.20,
0.10

Is this a normal behavior for m0n0wall?

Greg