[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans J King" <kingf1 at cs dot man dot ac dot uk>
 To:  "'Greg Sims'" <greg underscore sims at earthlink dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Install on PC that Can't Boot from CD
 Date:  Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:32:20 +0100
Hi Greg,

I've placed an image here
ftp://ftp.lin-x-pert.com/pub/m0n0wall/generic-pc-ad1-pb14r457.img that
should work with your configuration. It's exactly the same as the most
recent image available for download from the m0n0wall site except that
it is modified to run on the primary slave (/dev/ad1 or /dev/rad1).

Try it and let me know if it works. If it doesn't I'll make you another
one.

Firmware upgrading will also work but don't use new images from the
m0n0wall site as they will overwrite the modifications that should make
this image work on /dev/ad1 | /dev/rad1. I'll try to keep making such
modifications available for new releases.

Regards,

Frans