[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPsec problem
 Date:  Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:00:36 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Christopher M. Iarocci wrote:

> The entire output is attached to this message.  Password was removed.  :-)

OK, for some reason the filter rule generator is not generating the
necessary rules to pass AH, ipencap and tunnel traffic. BTW, you shouldn't
make a custom rule to pass AH traffic - the filter rule generator is
supposted to take care of that.

I guess I don't really need to ask, but did you try restarting m0n0wall
after adding the tunnel? I just want to make sure the filter rule
generator has to regenerate everything... If that doesn't help either,
I'll load your config on one of my m0n0walls this evening, and that should
be enough to help me find out where the problem is.

- Manuel