[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New/fixed dynamic address IPsec images
 Date:  Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:45:04 -0400
Just an FYI on the IPSec.  I successfully have 4 tunnels running great.  1
goes to a Netopia R9100, 2 go to Netopia R910s, and 1 goes to a Cisco 1721.

On a side note, is the web interface filter hard coded into the m0n0wall to
only let in traffic from the local network?  I was trying to let someone
access from one of my VPN networks, and it was blocked.  I put in a rule to
allow on the LAN interface 192.168.0.0/16 port 80 to 192.168.2.1 (IP of my
LAN interface) port 80, but it still gets blocked.  I know you can't get to
it from the WAN interface, but I thought I would be able to get to it
through the VPN tunnel.

Chris