[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frans J King <kingf1 at cs dot man dot ac dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Booting m0n0wall from a floppy disk
 Date:  03 Sep 2003 23:15:14 +0100
I read something in the loader man page about being able to select the
device but I don't think it's a lost cause because the only way I can
get the bios to work properly is if I don't specify the HD in the setup.
But then I think that the boot loader won't see it anyway.

Oh well, looks like I'm going to be using my trusty LS-120 instead (but

Regards,

Frans

--
Frans J King <kingf1 at cs dot man dot ac dot uk>