[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Adam Nellemann'" <adam at nellemann dot nu>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Strange Wireless Behavior
 Date:  Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:56:49 -0500
It seems that bridging IS the problem. By turning off bridging, I now see
two tabs in the DHCP page and after enabling and configuring, my WIC does
get an address from the soekris. This is all fine and well but is not a
bridge supposed to let DHCP pass anyway? Manual??? I would think if you
bridged the two networks, then any service running on one should be
available to the other.

Dave