[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Wampler" <Jason dot Wampler at oppent dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSec and SSH Sentinel
 Date:  Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:00:08 -0600
Has anyone got this setup correctly?  Trying to run 1.4.x version of SSH Sentinel and have it setup
to what I think is correct - even mOnO sees the SA/SD, however - the VPN Client with SSH Sentinel
states that a secure association could not be established and no secure communication is being
transmitted.  If I do a standard VPN PPtP Connection from the Windows Network Connections all is
well.  Just want to make sure IPSec is running to lock the machine down.  Thanks.

mOnO version 1.0
Client is Windows 2000 Pro SP4
PPtP Server - mOnO

Thanks.

Jason

Jason Wampler
Information Systems Manager
Opportunity Enterprises Inc.
2801 Evans Ave , Valparaiso, In, 46383
w: http://www.oppent.org
t:(219) 464 9621
f:(219) 464 9635
e: jason dot wampler at oppent dot org

Disclaimer - 10/14/2003

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the end user.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email.
Please delete this email and notify the sender of the error.

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of Opportunity Enterprises, Inc..

Warning: Although Opportunity Enterprises, Inc.  has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email,
the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments.
(c) 2003 Opportunity Enterprises Inc.