[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <gr at redskycom dot net>
 To:  "'Jose Iadicicco'" <joseiadicicco at yahoo dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Traffic Shaper question
 Date:  Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:26:46 +0100
I suggest to write a document on this subject (an extention to the Adam
one - Thanks Adam he is helping me alot) so that the same topics will be
covered directly since the questions are always thea same and we are all
lost for lack of info.

Maybe it would interesting having a web page (maybe a general one with
nothin to do with m0n0) with general explanation.

Gianluca