[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  "Barber, Patrick (MCI)" <patrick dot barber dash eds at eds dot com>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: IP120 (was Disk-On-Chip?)
 Date:  Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:07:07 -0600
I just used a flash frive in place of the laptop hard disk that was in
the
ip120 already. you could use any ide-flash device ....load it up with
the
generic-pc image and then plug it into the ide interface on the ip120.

boot it up and plug a serial cable into the console port

it took almost 10 minutes from start to finish.
I took pictures of everything step by step if you're interested.

David Rodgers