[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  Help Needed <wallhelp at brentweb dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall PPTP
 Date:  Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:24:54 -0600
Simply go into the PPTP settings and tell it to allow an internal PPTP
server and provide the information.

E.g.

under VPN select PPTP
on the VPN: PPTP page do the following
1.) select the "redirect incoming PPTP connections to: opotion
2.) Enter the IP address of the internal PPTP server in the "PPTP
redirection" field.
3.) Click Save