[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  Jukka Salmi <jukka dash m0n0wall at 2004 dot salmi dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] filtering VPN traffic
 Date:  Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:26:12 -0600
I too would love to know this.  I have tried everything I can think of,
and at this time believe it is not possible.  The only thing I have been
able to do is change the scope of what the IPSEC tunnel will be allowed
to access as far as IP range.  Would love to be able to build firewall
like rules for the VPN tunnels.