[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] public IP on the lan interface?
 Date:  Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:19:42 +0100

As the first person to have asked for this feature (back in the early days),
I nearly regret it :)

All the fuss! My reason was I needed something 'less simple' then the
default NAT config (which is perfect for most users that don't know what all
that NAT is about), to put it in between 2 private LAN's.

People that need this feature, will have to read up on how m0n0 handles NAT
anyway, so they will get it.

Hell, even I get it (a bit)! ;)

m0n0wall is a super-product, that makes my life easier every day, but we get
spoiled and think that this means we will comprehend the most complex
network-technologies, just because it is in the GUI...

Again (for the 10th time already, I know ;), THANK YOU MANUEL!

Regards,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER