[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dump Mail <dumpmail at tjohoo dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Feature request AGAIN! Multiple dyndns...
 Date:  Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:34:56 +0100
I've seen some of these requests before in the logs, but no reply why it didn't make it into
m0n0wall.

I have several hosts that needs to be updated with dynamic IP not just one.. is it possible to do
this?
If it isn't how come it has not been implented?

This goes for multiple domainnames and subdomains...
Anyone who has a solution to this please post it!

I think it would just be made so you can add hosts like firewall Rules and then it would just loop
them through to update all of them with the ez client?

Otherwise m0n0wall is great, best software firewall I've seen yet!

http://www.multipoker.com