[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Instigater" <bloo at sveiks dot lv>
 To:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  MAC control [call it a feature request]
 Date:  Thu, 11 Mar 2004 04:10:40 +0200
Hi,
right now m0n0 box works excelent but almost everything is present except
MAC control. Implementing this must be very easy. Everything is into this
wonderfull software just some PHP scripts are needed. Adding and deleting
static MAC addreses is all we need (and of course restoring them after
reboot). I believe that this is a must for a firewall not like those IDS or
print server stuff. I wish I could make it myself but knowledge of PHP = 0.
Maybe some other talanted person could make those scripts not to bother
Manuel with such an easy work?
Good luck Manuel maintaining this software and thanks, you make my life much
easier.

Instigater