[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Spieth" <mspieth at neod dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Comparative Products to M0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:49:46 -0500
I understand your dilemma, however what other products offer is
irrelevant, the real issue is does monowall fulfill your security needs
for the price you pay for it. There are other free products out there
such as IPcop for a prebuilt system or shorewall if you want to build
your own. The added security of the FreeBSD based system and ease of
upgrade especially if you are running a standard PC with a CDROM is what
is important.