[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Donald Deacon" <donald at 501 dot co dot za>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Comparative Products to M0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:57:08 -0000
I agree! M0n0wall has some really cool features like creating aliases of
Networks/Host names. This makes changes quick and easy, especially to Rules
and Nat setups. I use a CDROM based PC. No hard drive to worry about
crashing also less power usage. If there are any problems, you reboot!I
looked at Smoothwall and besides IDS there was nothing that benefited us!