[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Donald Deacon" <donald at 501 dot co dot za>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Comparative Products to M0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:08:56 -0000
Guys,

I was not knocking SW at all. It just didn't fit our profile! I think its a
great product. Let's not be too sensitive here. Thanks to people like you
Richard the rest of us benefit! Imagine trying to get free Software from MS!

I really liked all the excellent logging abilities, the Snort IDS of SW and
the ease it installed.