[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  joshmccormack at travelersdiary dot com
 To:  M0N0Wall firewall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Comparative Products to M0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:28:58 -0600 (CST)
I've been working on a chart like this for a while,  and I contacted the original poster. When it's
in a more complete state it should go up on nycwireless somewhere, and I'll let you all know. I'm
furiously taking notes of what products you're holding up for comparison, and I will probably also
have a little disclaimer type thing of all of the "A firewall should be a firewall and should not
contain x" comments experts have provided.

Josh