[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <jim at giffords dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] BiWall? TriWall?
 Date:  Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:28:06 -0500
Who has used m0n0wall on a soekris board?  Considering that m0n0wall
first targeted the soekris boards, I think you'll find it is a high
percentage.

I've used m0n0wall on a net4511-20, and on two net4801-30 systems.  I've
also run the cdrom version on a pentium 133, a cyrix 233 (not worth the
time), and a cyrix C3 800 system (barely worth it, cyrix mostly just
sucks).

A net4801-30 is a pentium class CPU, 266MHz, with 128M of RAM.  m0n0wall
(in my opinion) kicks ass on this platform.

jim