[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Murphy" <barry at unix dot co dot nz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NAT adding ports
 Date:  Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:06:01 +1300
Hi,

Just trying to add NAT for port 8003 for TCP and UDP. I've added UDP
with no problem, now when I try add TCP for port 8003 it says "The
external port range overlaps with an existing entry".

Is this a bug?

Secondly, correct me if I'm wrong.I've enabled advanced nat outbound.
Created an internal IP of 10.23.14.1/32 external subnet *. This means
only 10.23.14.1 has access to the net, right?

Thirdly, is there any way to change the DHCP server's default gateway IP
address?

Thanks
Barry