[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Jim Gifford" <jim at giffords dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Per IP Logging
 Date:  Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:32:17 -0800
ok...

Don't think there is anything IN monowall to specifically do it...

but you CAN do it yourself.

matching the parameters you want to count - you can use the same rule number
for all of them - simplifies deleting.

Then, read them through a cron, and parse the results.

Store the results somewhere. If you follow MRTG's fiel format you could
probably use it to create traffic graphs for you. If you just want to keep
totals, update your totals and save the files.

You have PHP at your disposal and shell - should be able to do something -

does this help anyone?

I've got stuff like this running - not on monowall though - and VERY
integrated into my cluster management system - can try to hellp pull out the
relevant bits if this helps though.

m/