[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gorm J. Siiger" <gjs at sonnit dot dk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Performance problems: 'All mbuf clusters exhausted, please see tuning(7)'
 Date:  Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:25:01 +0100
> It is not an ISO image! man vnconfig and/or man mdconfig (depending of
> you FreeBSD version) are your friends.

It would be nice to see some documentation on how Manuel creates the images,
it would help me a lot .

I can extract the generic-pc-1.0.img to a hdd, change whatever I like, but I
don't know how he builds the cd via mkisofs, and which bootloader he uses.

Last way out is to use a IDE HDD instead of a CD-ROM, but I would prefer the
CD.

Any ideas ?

--
Gorm J. Siiger - SonnIT